This post is a shameless list of newspapers and famous blogs that published articles about the All-Natural Banana, which has now exceeded 2 million views on the internet.
It’s also spawned a successful clothing line and a poster print business. In other words, for what started as a simple teaching aid, “Ingredients” is getting pretty big. 🙂
Here’s the list:
- Daily Telegraph (Australia)
- New York Times (USA)
- Herald Sun (Australia)
- Women’s Health Magazine (USA)
- Naukas (Spain)
- Daily Mail (UK)
- Huffington Post (Canada)
- Gizmodo (USA)
- Gizmodo UK
- Business Insider & Yahoo! News
- Scientia (Spain)
- Xatakaciencia (Spain)
- Gazeta Wyborcza (Poland)
- Marginal Revolution (economics blog)
- io9 (future blog)
- Brekend (Netherlands)
- Tranastyrka (Sweden)
- Abnormal Returns
- Pipeline (popular chemistry blog)
- Bored Panda (internet stuff)
- Vocativ (internet news startup)
- And many other, smaller blogs.
I’m now sending multiple print shipments every day, most of them international.
It now exists in 7 languages. More on that soon.
It has over 120,000 ‘likes’ on Facebook (but I don’t use Facebook)
And it’s been shared widely across social media like Twitter. In other words, it’s gone viral.
Exciting changes to the T-Shirt Store will be announced tomorrow. 🙂 James