What can I expect to learn?
- What does the public think of chemistry, chemicals and chemists?
- How prevalent is chemophobia?
- How did we evolve the propensity to become chemophobic?
- Who were the first chemophobes?
- What is a “chemical”?
- Why have chemists’ efforts to fight chemophobia been to no avail?
- What’s the ultimate cure for chemophobia, and who’s willing to fund it?
- What can you do as a chemist to combat chemophobia?
Registration is open
Click the above banner to register for the free webinar.