James Kennedy provides at-home tutoring for students in the south-east suburbs of Melbourne.
Originally British, I was born on the south coast of England, UK. I graduated from the University of Cambridge with a Masters degree in Natural Sciences specialising in Biochemistry in 2010.
I moved to Australia with my wife in 2012 and now teach VCE Chemistry at Haileybury’s Keysborough Campus in Victoria. I’ve been teaching and tutoring for a total of 5 years. My teaching portfolio (12-page PDF) is available upon request.
90 minutes AUD 150
120 minutes AUD 200
- 2 hours of tutoring time at the student’s home;
- weekly homework;
- access to all required materials including textbooks, quizzes and revision booklets;
- 24/7 Chemistry support via email and telephone.
Subjects available for tutoring are:
- VCE Chemistry Units 3&4
- VCE Chemistry Units 1&2 (NEW COURSE for 2016)
- VCE Physics Units 1&2 (NEW COURSE for 2016)
- Year 10 Science
- Year 9 Science
Contact me using the form below or send an email to email@example.com to arrange a tutoring session at your home.
VCE Chemistry tutoring is suitable for all students currently in years 10, 11 or 12.